Anyone else tired of seeing Poppy at the outlets?

Purseopolis

Nov 20, 2009
Hey all, just wanted to know if anyone else is soooo sick to death at going to the outlet every time and finding only Poppy, still at 30% off..Everywhere I look, it's just Poppy..Nothing much else interesting seems to be ever available.. I am sure that by now, most of us have had our share of Poppy and are just ready to see what they put out next..Mark it down to 50% off already, that way I am sure the remaining stuff would move much quicker..:pout: just venting..

OH YES. Man, from my last couple of trips there, all they had was Poppy and MFF. Ugh. But I do sympathize with those who don't have an outlet anywhere near them...that uber-blows.

^^^ Yea, we don't even have one in AZ! What's with that? TBH, I am a little tired of seeing the Poppy in the FP stores - they have so much of it. No offense to the Poppy lovers... :shame:

It's $348 right now online. I am going this week to see if my boutique has it so I can try it and see how it feels. I love this look and I think the strap drop will be just right...I hope!

I think Poppy will be around for a long time, both in the outlets and at FP. It's a money maker...at least half of the reveals on this board are Poppy related items, so can you imagine how much Poppy the mass market is eating up?

But, I do agree. I would love to see new things. I'm actually tired of Madison everything as well. I want something NEW!! Madison has had a steady run for a long time now--starting with Julianne and Sabrina. I want a new corner stone! But, I believe, just like with Poppy, Coach is making bank and why fix what isn't broken.

Ugh, maybe summer will bring new things....a girl can hope!!

Since I just started going to the outlet, I'm not tired of poopy, necessarily, though I'm really just wanting the pocket hobo which as far as I can tell isn't at the outlet. There are a few things on the site still that I really want, I hope they make it to the outlet soon!