Vernis in Violette Completely Out?

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
Has anyone had any luck recently in locating any SLG in this color??

I missed the boat during my absence from LV and can't find anything in this color!!!

Thanks ;)

PS: I don't want to go through ebay and I've just called the 866# and they couldn't find anything anywhere in the US in that color for the 4 key holder, nor cles!

I know you said you don't want to purchase from eBay, but I just saw a pochette cles on there...

I agree...I love this color. I was fortunate to get the Alma MM in Violette, because my SA held one for me, knowing how much I like purple! :tender: GL!!

I was told all the violette vernis items were withdrawn from the stores awhile ago... I think violette was disco'd and pulled from stores when the rose pop and other fluorescents came out last year. I haven't seen anything since then.

There are some great shoes this year in a similar color if that will help. Check out the Catch Me wedge. And the flip flop (forgot the name). Both are really cute and have just arrived in my closet!!!

I know you said you don't want to purchase from eBay, but I just saw a pochette cles on there...

I agree...I love this color. I was fortunate to get the Alma MM in Violette, because my SA held one for me, knowing how much I like purple! :tender: GL!!

You're right. It's one of those colors that I *know* will sustain wear overtime. I checked out the listing from Ebay. I'm still on the fence about buying from Ebay but we'll see! :graucho:

I was told all the violette vernis items were withdrawn from the stores awhile ago... I think violette was disco'd and pulled from stores when the rose pop and other fluorescents came out last year. I haven't seen anything since then.

There are some great shoes this year in a similar color if that will help. Check out the Catch Me wedge. And the flip flop (forgot the name). Both are really cute and have just arrived in my closet!!!

That purple from the Catch Me wedge does look gorgeous! I wonder if they'll make something similar in vernis!!!:nuts: Congratulations on your purchases!!!