5 % cash back from Saks,Macys and Bloomingdales ?

mumar_k

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Hi,
I have a question. Discover CC offers 5% cash back on purchases made in Saks,Macys and Bloomingdales. Does that apply to LV purchases (located inside of these stores) ? Anyone have any experience ? Do you use you discover card for LV purchase ?
Thanks for any info.

Are you sure that Macy's, Saks, and Bloomies take Discover card? I know that Nordstrom takes Discover (shocking) but I was pretty sure that Macy's has never taken Discover - only VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and their own dept. store cards.

The LV stores only take AMEX, VISA, and MC.

Are you sure that Macy's, Saks, and Bloomies take Discover card? I know that Nordstrom takes Discover (shocking) but I was pretty sure that Macy's has never taken Discover - only VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and their own dept. store cards.

The LV stores only take AMEX, VISA, and MC.
I am not sure myself but discover has a list of places you get 5% cash back and it includes Macys,saks and bloomies, so I assume it does.

Discover is having their quarterly sale on Department Stores and Clothing Stores when you buy at the stores for 5% back. Does anyone know if it Louis Vuitton would be considered a clothing store? I'd prefer to go directly to the Louis Vuitton retail store instead of having to go to a Saks or Bloomies!

Just an FYI, for any Nordy's shoppers. Triple point rewards are coming up at the end of May and I think there are a few Nordstroms that have LV stores inside them. You can use your Nordstrom card and get triple rewards there.