5 % cash back from Saks,Macys and Bloomingdales ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I have a question. Discover CC offers 5% cash back on purchases made in Saks,Macys and Bloomingdales. Does that apply to LV purchases (located inside of these stores) ? Anyone have any experience ? Do you use you discover card for LV purchase ?
    Thanks for any info.

2. Are you sure that Macy's, Saks, and Bloomies take Discover card? I know that Nordstrom takes Discover (shocking) but I was pretty sure that Macy's has never taken Discover - only VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and their own dept. store cards.

The LV stores only take AMEX, VISA, and MC.

3. I only use my discover card for LV purchases at the LV boutique here. (because of the cash back rewards)

4. I am not sure myself but discover has a list of places you get 5% cash back and it includes Macys, saks and bloomies, so I assume it does.

5. Just confirmed that LV stores as well as Saks and Macys accept Discover card. Have not contacted bloomies yet but I am sure they do.

6. Wow! Good to know. Thx for confirming!

7. Hi,
    5% is only for online purchase in saks,bloomies and macys. not instore purchase. But I guess you can use the 1% cash back on any purchase using the discovery card !

8. Discover is having their quarterly sale on Department Stores and Clothing Stores when you buy at the stores for 5% back. Does anyone know if it Louis Vuitton would be considered a clothing store? I'd prefer to go directly to the Louis Vuitton retail store instead of having to go to a Saks or Bloomies!

9. ^ I don't think LV would be concsidered a clothing store. Although, I think Saks and Bloomies will be. :shrugs:

10. Dang I was hoping they would be. I can pay it off to max it out. :graucho: Just don't tell the DH.

11. Just an FYI, for any Nordy's shoppers. Triple point rewards are coming up at the end of May and I think there are a few Nordstroms that have LV stores inside them. You can use your Nordstrom card and get triple rewards there.