5 % cash back from Saks,Macys and Bloomingdales ?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I have a question. Discover CC offers 5% cash back on purchases made in Saks,Macys and Bloomingdales. Does that apply to LV purchases (located inside of these stores) ? Anyone have any experience ? Do you use you discover card for LV purchase ?
    Thanks for any info.

2. Are you sure that Macy's, Saks, and Bloomies take Discover card? I know that Nordstrom takes Discover (shocking) but I was pretty sure that Macy's has never taken Discover - only VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and their own dept. store cards.

The LV stores only take AMEX, VISA, and MC.

3. I only use my discover card for LV purchases at the LV boutique here. (because of the cash back rewards)

4. I am not sure myself but discover has a list of places you get 5% cash back and it includes Macys,saks and bloomies, so I assume it does.

5. Just confirmed that LV stores as well as Saks and Macys accept Discover card. Have not contacted bloomies yet but I am sure they do.

6. Wow! Good to know. Thx for confirming!

7. Hi,
    5% is only for online purchase in saks,bloomies and macys. not instore purchase. But I guess you can use the 1% cash back on any purchase using the discovery card !

8. Discover is having their quarterly sale on Department Stores and Clothing Stores when you buy at the stores for 5% back. Does anyone know if it Louis Vuitton would be considered a clothing store? I'd prefer to go directly to the Louis Vuitton retail store instead of having to go to a Saks or Bloomies!

9. ^ I don't think LV would be concsidered a clothing store. Although, I think Saks and Bloomies will be. :shrugs:

10. Dang I was hoping they would be. I can pay it off to max it out. :graucho: Just don't tell the DH.

11. Just an FYI, for any Nordy's shoppers. Triple point rewards are coming up at the end of May and I think there are a few Nordstroms that have LV stores inside them. You can use your Nordstrom card and get triple rewards there.