LV green ribbon did you get ?

sweetpea7400

Feb 8, 2010
:yahoo:Just got my new Artsy MM and I love it, Getting a new bag is great and very anticipated. I always get the bag and box, but lately have not gotten any ribbon. I have the old blue ribbon and the orange ribbon need green for my collection. Is it tacky to ask for it after the purchase ??

Got a LV for Xmas with a green ribbon, with all the snow we've being having just haven't trashed it. Lucky you, it you PM me and I will send it to you.

Last edited:
No, and I was really upset. I've never gotten any of the ribbons and was really wanting one when I got my Palermo PM a few weeks ago. When I asked the SA for the ribbon on the box she just laughed and said that was only for Xmas. :sad:

No, and I was really upset. I've never gotten any of the ribbons and was really wanting one when I got my Palermo PM a few weeks ago. When I asked the SA for the ribbon on the box she just laughed and said that was only for Xmas. :sad:

Sometimes I think the SA are kinda rude. I always go in with my 8 and 9 year old kids and they seem to look down on you, but then when you are ready to buy they all of a sudden become so nice..........go figure