LV green ribbon did you get ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:Just got my new Artsy MM and I love it, Getting a new bag is great and very anticipated. I always get the bag and box, but lately have not gotten any ribbon. I have the old blue ribbon and the orange ribbon need green for my collection. Is it tacky to ask for it after the purchase ??

2. i think the green ribbon was only for xmas??? congrats on your new purchase

3. Thankyou, hate to think I missed something........lol

4. #4 Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
    Got a LV for Xmas with a green ribbon, with all the snow we've being having just haven't trashed it. Lucky you, it you PM me and I will send it to you.

5. Congrats on your Artsy.. Any pictures?

6. Congrats on your new bag!

7. congrats on your new bag!!! i want to see pics:useless:

8. Yes I think the green ribbon was for Xmas and now they are doing pink ribbon (probably for Valentine's Day).

9. I thought the green ribbons are over now. I've been seeing pink and red ribbons now..

10. Do you have to request gift-wrapping to get a box & ribbon perhaps? I've only ever had the brown bag :shucks:

11. id love to know this as well

12. OMG JUST SENT YOU A PM , YOU ARE THE BEST SWEETPEA :yahoo:

13. I am new to this added my new baby in my profile pic, i think it even makes my work scrubs look good.......LOL

14. No, and I was really upset. I've never gotten any of the ribbons and was really wanting one when I got my Palermo PM a few weeks ago. When I asked the SA for the ribbon on the box she just laughed and said that was only for Xmas. :sad:

15. Sometimes I think the SA are kinda rude. I always go in with my 8 and 9 year old kids and they seem to look down on you, but then when you are ready to buy they all of a sudden become so nice..........go figure