Post your recent Treesje purchases here!

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
I did not see any such threads so thought to start one. I will start off.

Here is my very first Treesje purchase, a Mini Marley in EB. The colour is gorgeous but I love my blues & I absolutely love the detailing of the leather(almost like RM haze leather but more obvious blotches). I am blown by the detailed workmanship on the bag & the zipper is so smooth. I am however still trying to get used to the paper thin leather. I do love the softness of it.

The shade IRL is about 2 shades darker. The flash just watered it down.

Attachments

• eb2.JPG
    eb2.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 840
  • eb4.JPG
    eb4.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 795
  • eb3.JPG
    eb3.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 829
i have the marley in grey and i agree the leather feels more delicate to me than my RMs....i try to be a tad more careful when i carry it then when I carry my MABs which i feel can take more abuse..lol....you got a gorgeous color!! use it well!!

Cute Marley. The EB is gorgeous.

I already posted my Mortale Pouch in another thread. Here's a black Axel that I got a great deal on at Bloomies.

axel.jpg

axel3.jpg

Next to an HH Carryall for size comparison
axel2.jpg

I love the gunmetal and black combo and kind of like the idea of having such a cute cosmetics case with studs. I'm going to be super stylish next time I go anywhere.

Congrats!!! That bag is gorgeous!!! What an awesome bag and color to start your Treesje collection with. I love EB!

Thanks for starting this thread!

I did not see any such threads so thought to start one. I will start off.

Here is my very first Treesje purchase, a Mini Marley in EB. The colour is gorgeous but I love my blues & I absolutely love the detailing of the leather(almost like RM haze leather but more obvious blotches). I am blown by the detailed workmanship on the bag & the zipper is so smooth. I am however still trying to get used to the paper thin leather. I do love the softness of it.

The shade IRL is about 2 shades darker. The flash just watered it down.

zoesma, Thanks. The Grey Marley is GORGEOUS. I would have got it if I had chance upon it before EB.

monkeytail, Love that black leather on your pouch.

azgoldengirl26, Thank you! I cannot wait to carry it.

New poster! I've been a member for a while, but generally just lurk :smile:

Graduated law school last spring, found out I passed the bar in November. I'd been wanting to buy myself a new 'passed-the-bar' bag, but I couldn't really pick... Until I saw the Asher! Love it... I had a hard time deciding on color. I really wanted the plum, but really couldn't find it. I only like gunmetal hardware, so I was able to score a purple :smile: Should be here Friday!