Post your recent Treesje purchases here!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I always thought Hobo meant shape? Long and round where satchels are usually more boxy?

2. Bought a black Asher last night, can't wait to get it.

3. I think the code was gc10? It was posted on a thread recently-january, I think-for shopdressonline, and still worked. :smile:

4. Here's my second bag, Avalon in Royal from a sweet PFer. This bag is so roomy yet so light & I love the way it sits when I sling it on.

avalonroyal1.JPG avalonroyal5.JPG avalonroyal2.jpg
  5. Congratulations on passing the bar! That is such a huge acomplishment. Best wishes and enjoy the new bag!

6. I went to Nordstrom rack today and got a black marley for $289. It is so soft and smoosht!! I love it! I have 2 other treesje on the way to me also!

7. I bought the Black Dylan last week and last night, bought an Oceano Divino Grande.

Still on the look out for a Black Sophia and an Oceano Magnolia.

8. Don't you find the shoulder straps so comfortable to wear? What I love the most about Treesje's designs is the strap drops.

9. Pink, Congrats on the Royal Avalon, I sooooo agree with you, it's an awesome bag. Looking at your pic made me pull mine out the closet and pack her up for use tomorrow, I really love that bag.

10. Thanks! Yes it is such a great bag. I stuffed it when I had lots to carry yesterday & it felt so comfy on the shoulders.

tejava, Indeed I love the strap drops.

11. I just received my first Treesje. I bought a LB mini magnolia from Bonanzle. I was so excited but I am sad to say I don't love it. Everything about it is great except that it's too small for me. I really wish I could wear the braided handles over my shoulder. I think I may re-sell it and try to find a regular size Magnolia because I do love the leather and details, etc.

12. I'm so sorry it didn't work out lcarlson! Definitely give the full size magnolia a shot...it's the perfect size for me and I typically like medium to large size bags.

13. got my Jovi in Teal from LunaBoston today! I love it! beautiful color and the leather is very soft!

14. I love the mini magnolia & mini asher. They do seem sooo small. Sorry it did not work for you lcarlson.

heehaw, Your Jovi sounds lovely. Any pics to share?

15. Got this today, Teal Turner. I am bummed the top panels are mismatched but I think I will live with it since it is at the top.

tealturner1.JPG tealturner5.JPG tealturner3.JPG