any advice on a first monogram bag (with as little vachetta as possible?)

rabbitlover09

Jul 20, 2008
Hi friends! i am getting a new work bag, eyeing a monogram as i dont have any big LVs (except for eva) in this pattern :smile:

however, i am not a fan of patina.. can you give me some ideas on a monogram bag with as little vachetta as possible? hee thanks in advance.. :yahoo:

p.s. i am actually eyeing a totally MM, but it looks a half diaper-ish and half classic slouchy chic... headache..

I really like the look of the batignolles vertical :smile:
Good luck deciding!
I also think that the totally could work, depending on your style. Its cute and i'm sure that many younger people could pull it off without it looking like a diaper bag!

The BH is great, but the straps a pretty wide so if you're trying to avoid vachetta as much as possible that might no the bag for you.

Ummm...the Speedy really only has vachetta handles and then the piping on the sides. The NF might be pretty good as well, since the only vachetta is the handles, trim around the top, and drawstrings I believe. The Artsy only has the handle in vachetta.

I think either a Speedy, NF, or Artsy would be your best bet!

For work, I always think the Palermo is a good option, although it does have some vachetta. NF has very little vachetta but may turn out to be a tad too casual for work, IMHO.