Looking for a Maggie

wils8262

O.G.
Feb 6, 2010
I'm newbie to Coach and the Purse Fourm. I have fallen in love with the brown and black Maggies and really want the leather, but would be happy with the Op Art too. I've been looking on eBay, Bonanzle, and at the factory outlets when I'm nearby one. Would it be better to buy one FP from the Coach store or is it possible to find one a bit cheaper somewhere else? The forum is amazing and I've learned so much. Thank you for all the help!

How much are the leather maggies at the outlet......and how about the black ruby maggie? Anyone see those anymore, price for it too?
Thanks! Lots of snow and I am debating if I want to drive an hour up there tomorrow or not.

My outlet (Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada) had madison maggie, they had small patent jade, op art brown,silver and raspberry op art they were 30% off $348.00. They also had small plum 50% off $338.00. They had the large crackeled gold old maggie (with the pleats) for 50% off. I haven't seen the ruby maggie since October.

My outlet (Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada) had madison maggie, they had small patent jade, op art brown,silver and raspberry op art they were 30% off $348.00. They also had small plum 50% off $338.00. They had the large crackeled gold old maggie (with the pleats) for 50% off. I haven't seen the ruby maggie since October.

REALLY? Oh man, now I really want to go there! Is it true the line is ALWAYS running outside?