LV wallet owners-where do you keep your Drivers photo ID?

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
I'd like to downsize my current bulky very heavy wallet to something light weight which would house my top 3-4 credit cards, some bills, coins and an easily accessible spot for my drivers photo ID-however, none of the wallets or coin purses seem to have a transparent window for a photo ID, except maybe the Eugenie and I wasn't keen on spending that much. I had my heart set on getting a ZCP, but is it incovenient for showing a photo ID?

I have the ZCP and just keep my photo ID in one of the credit card slots. It's easy to remove cards from one of the slots, but even easier is keeping it in the gusseted areas.

In my zcp I put it in the center slot and in my Sarah I put it in the lower left front pocket. I rarely have to take my ID out so it doesn't bother me that it isn't in a transparent window.

I currently use a zippy wallet and I just keep it in a credit card slot.
DSCN1978.jpg

DSCN1982.jpg

I also have a Koala wallet and I keep it in the ID slot
DSCN2128.jpg

I have the Sarah and before getting it, I was concerned about that as well. I keep my DL in the lower left credit card slot in the front section that you see when you first open the wallet. I keep my debit card right above it. It's actually worked out nicely and is easier to remove on the rare occasion that I need to do so.