LV wallet owners-where do you keep your Drivers photo ID?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd like to downsize my current bulky very heavy wallet to something light weight which would house my top 3-4 credit cards, some bills, coins and an easily accessible spot for my drivers photo ID-however, none of the wallets or coin purses seem to have a transparent window for a photo ID, except maybe the Eugenie and I wasn't keen on spending that much. I had my heart set on getting a ZCP, but is it incovenient for showing a photo ID?

2. In the front top left pocket in my Sarah.

3. for me its the same as Forsyte

4. Front top pocket of my Sarah

5. When I use my Elise, it's in the button-section, which I think was meant for change.

In my Emilie, in the front card slot.

6. I have the ZCP and just keep my photo ID in one of the credit card slots. It's easy to remove cards from one of the slots, but even easier is keeping it in the gusseted areas.

7. I solved the problem by purchasing those plastic photo inserts (you can get them from the drugstore) and slipping it into a slot.

8. In my zcp I put it in the center slot and in my Sarah I put it in the lower left front pocket. I rarely have to take my ID out so it doesn't bother me that it isn't in a transparent window.

9. In the bottom left pocket. In front of all my CC.

10. I currently use a zippy wallet and I just keep it in a credit card slot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have a Koala wallet and I keep it in the ID slot
    [​IMG]

11. I keep mine in a top slot for credit cards as well. My photo came out horrible so I'm not keen on seeing it when I open my wallet anyways.

12. I have the Sarah and before getting it, I was concerned about that as well. I keep my DL in the lower left credit card slot in the front section that you see when you first open the wallet. I keep my debit card right above it. It's actually worked out nicely and is easier to remove on the rare occasion that I need to do so.

13. Same here in the Sarah.

In the Zippy Coin, I keep it in the middle slot opening.

14. i keep it in credit card slot of my zippy

15. Same with the rest of the ladies.. I have the zippy mono
    and I keep my drivers license in one of the credit card slots next to my debit card!