xxx Chanel Reissue 227?

ccmm

Apr 4, 2009
I really really really really want a black one with gold hardware. But before the price increase I didn't find any black color at any store. So depressing! I got a metallic khaki instead.

Should I just return it since I don't like it that much? My friends really love it but they don't have a black one to exchange... er... I've no idea.

Has anyone recently been to Paris or London?? have you seen any black reissue 227 w/ gold chain?
xxxxxxxx not allowed

Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that you should get THE ONE you really want,so try to search and get your HG black GHW and exchange it! You will be happy only if you really have what you want! Maybe try to find or try on you black camera reissue with GHW its really nice bag I bought black reissue 227 SHW,and camera large GHW. Good luck!

I think that you should get THE ONE you really want,so try to search and get your HG black GHW and exchange it! You will be happy only if you really have what you want! Maybe try to find or try on you black camera reissue with GHW its really nice bag I bought black reissue 227 SHW,and camera large GHW. Good luck!

yeah i know....... I called NM and they said Black won't come till in Fall. Actually I bought it only because the price went up almost by $600. lol...