xxx Chanel Reissue 227?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    I really really really really want a black one with gold hardware. But before the price increase I didn't find any black color at any store. So depressing! I got a metallic khaki instead.

Should I just return it since I don't like it that much? My friends really love it but they don't have a black one to exchange... er... I've no idea.

Has anyone recently been to Paris or London?? have you seen any black reissue 227 w/ gold chain?
    xxxxxxxx not allowed

Thanks...

2. What is metallic khaki?

3. Everyone call it metallic Bronze or gold. But on the tag it says Khaki.

4. I think that you should get THE ONE you really want,so try to search and get your HG black GHW and exchange it! You will be happy only if you really have what you want! Maybe try to find or try on you black camera reissue with GHW its really nice bag I bought black reissue 227 SHW,and camera large GHW. Good luck!

5. I was in London in mid-January and the Bond St boutique had the black reissues with GHW in all sizes.

6. yeah i know....... I called NM and they said Black won't come till in Fall. Actually I bought it only because the price went up almost by $600. lol...

7. thanks! do you have any idea how much it is for 227 in London? ;) it's good to know! now i can def. return that bag.

8. I would check that those black reissues are still there first! A month seems to be a LONG time for any handbag to sit in a Chanel boutique :nuts:

9. haha haha, that's true.:biggrin: thanks a lot!