Speedy or BH

Which for everday?

• Speedy 35 or 40

• BH

Results are only viewable after voting.

pursemomma2

Mom of 2 great boys!
Jan 30, 2010
I am thinking of getting a speedy and could use your input. I like a large bag and I really like to carry on my arm. I'm about 5'6" and probably considered on the small size of plus size. anyway, what size speedy would u suggest? I've always been a monogram fan and have plenty of monogram accessories but do you also suggest the speedy in mono or something else? Do you have easy access to ur things inside? Sorry, I don't have a store nearby and can only look online. Does anyone use a purseket inside their speedy?

This will be for an everyday bag...I'm a casual type person. Also what do you think of the speedy vs. the BH?

Do you think the Stresa is kinda like a speedy with shoulder straps?

I like the looks of the Stressa too, but some of the ladies on the forum have mentioned the strap on it being kind of annoying. So I am staying away from this bag....at least for now;) The Speedy is a GREAT everyday bag, but then again, so is the Galliera:biggrin:

I have both and I prefer my Speedy 30. :tup: I use a HippieGal Shaper in my Speedy 30. It's fantastic and keeps the shape perfect. I like my BH and it is made very well but for some reason I just love that I can put so much stuff inside my Speedy 30 and it still looks so tiny. Ironically, the same amount of stuff inside my BH just looks stuffed. :shocked: Strange, eh? :shrugs:

Of the two, I prefer the Speedy 35. I had the BH and sold it. But I did buy it to use as a small tote for work and that did not work out and I do not like the BH as a hand bag.