Speedy or BH

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which for everday?

1. Speedy 35 or 40

2. BH

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am thinking of getting a speedy and could use your input. I like a large bag and I really like to carry on my arm. I'm about 5'6" and probably considered on the small size of plus size. anyway, what size speedy would u suggest? I've always been a monogram fan and have plenty of monogram accessories but do you also suggest the speedy in mono or something else? Do you have easy access to ur things inside? Sorry, I don't have a store nearby and can only look online. Does anyone use a purseket inside their speedy?

This will be for an everyday bag...I'm a casual type person. Also what do you think of the speedy vs. the BH?

2. I have both, and would pick the Speedy- However, the mono neverfull is a great everyday bag, and very casual-

3. I have a Speedy 35, which I use as an everyday type of bag. It's great and holds everything that I need. I don't have the BH, but I'm sure it's a great bag.

4. Do you think the Stresa is kinda like a speedy with shoulder straps?

5. sppedy

6. Speedy and yes, I always use a pursket in mine.

7. I like the looks of the Stressa too, but some of the ladies on the forum have mentioned the strap on it being kind of annoying. So I am staying away from this bag....at least for now;) The Speedy is a GREAT everyday bag, but then again, so is the Galliera:biggrin:

8. Speedy 35

9. I am voting BH, Speedy is fab but if you want to wear it with ease, the BH as a shoulder bag is roomy and comfy to wear.

10. I have both, but get the speedy first!

11. I have both and I prefer my Speedy 30. :tup: I use a HippieGal Shaper in my Speedy 30. It's fantastic and keeps the shape perfect. I like my BH and it is made very well but for some reason I just love that I can put so much stuff inside my Speedy 30 and it still looks so tiny. Ironically, the same amount of stuff inside my BH just looks stuffed. :shocked: Strange, eh? :shrugs:

12. Of the two, I prefer the Speedy 35. I had the BH and sold it. But I did buy it to use as a small tote for work and that did not work out and I do not like the BH as a hand bag.

13. I would say speedy 35 as it's what I am planning to get!

14. Thank u all for ur help-I do think I am going with the speedy 35. I'll post my reveal when she comes in:woohoo:

15. Good choice- go with the Speedy! I have a 30 and the BH. I use the BH more as a tote bag for work but I use my Speedy as my everyday bag!