mulberry shares, how to get them?

Sep 21, 2007
hi all
need some help, i want to buy some mulberry shares how do i go about this? do you automatically get sent the 20% off card? im a complete newbie but OH said he would buy me some as he knows i will get full use out of 20% off!

please help i have no idea!

you need to buy 500 shares through a trader. I used RBS online trader and it took about a week to register and receive my passwords. Then I could buy my shares which were £1.65 each. About an hour later you will receive a confirmation document which you email to Mulberry and then your discount card is in the post the next day.

Email me if you want any more info :smile:

Hi. I was wondering if the shares are available to those in the United States and if the discount would work in the States as well.

Does anybody have an idea?

you need to buy 500 shares through a trader. I used RBS online trader and it took about a week to register and receive my passwords. Then I could buy my shares which were £1.65 each. About an hour later you will receive a confirmation document which you email to Mulberry and then your discount card is in the post the next day.

Email me if you want any more info :smile:

Tiree, is this the Contract Note? Or do you have to have the actual share certificate?

they are kind of expensive at the moment arnt they? good time to buy? will they continue to go up?

I think they have been as high as £2 ish BMB before the a**e fell out the markets year before last.
Personally I look at the amount of stuff that sells out, the number of Tpfers from abroad coming on the forum, the Alexa hype and the fact that Mulberry carries little or no debt. I'm not worried. But of course all this is anecdotal and self enabling!!

If I had bought my £500 and they were now worth only £5.00, I'd still be ahead with all the savings I've made for myself, friends and family.

I think they have been as high as £2 ish BMB before the a**e fell out the markets year before last.
Personally I look at the amount of stuff that sells out, the number of Tpfers from abroad coming on the forum, the Alexa hype and the fact that Mulberry carries little or no debt. I'm not worried. But of course all this is anecdotal and self enabling!!

If I had bought my £500 and they were now worth only £5.00, I'd still be ahead with all the savings I've made for myself, friends and family.

yes thats a good point!!
can you save 20% at outlets and the sales? or is it just full price things?