YSL Tribute Slingback - Grey Shoes

I Have purchased these shoes on ebay classified as new, with lots of pictures of celebrities wearing them, and genuine pics of the shoes.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260539796203&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

When they arrived they are clearly counterfeit, not as advertised, and do not match the pictures on ebay. see attached pics.
Can somebody clarify the counterfeit or authenticate for me please ? as ebay will not refund my money without proof they are counterfeit. £402.00

Attachments

• ysl1.jpg
    ysl1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 414
  • ysl2.jpg
    ysl2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 298
  • ysl3.jpg
    ysl3.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 268
  • ysl4.jpg
    ysl4.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 265
  • ysl6.jpg
    ysl6.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 230
This might be a stupid suggestion, but maybe go to the boutique and have them say in writing that they're fakes? I'm sorry if I'm missing something and it's a silly idea.

This might be a stupid suggestion, but maybe go to the boutique and have them say in writing that they're fakes? I'm sorry if I'm missing something and it's a silly idea.

The YSL boutique will not authenticate anymore for legal reasons, we have been there. Also the shop who's phone number is on the box, said due to the fact they were purchased from ebay they can't help.

The YSL boutique will not authenticate anymore for legal reasons, we have been there. Also the shop who's phone number is on the box, said due to the fact they were purchased from ebay they can't help.
I thought that might be the case which was why I was nervous about suggesting it. I hope you get it sorted though.

You should post this in the ebay thread, because they have great suggestions there. I know you can file a complaint with ebay, because they are fake. Have you emailed the seller telling him/her they are fake and that s/he needs to take them back.

Once you post it in the EBAY Thread, they are super helpful and can explain.

Good luck!

wow just wow.. does ebay not see that these are clearly two different pairs of shoes.

1. the tip of the heel are two completely different colors
2. like someone else said interior logo placement
3. stitching=bad
4. placement of interior label numbers
5. placement of the seam on the side

I could go on and on... Can you get a chargeback on your credit card?