Got it RIGHT this TIME. Reveal...

LVmania

iheartKS
Jan 7, 2007
After I reluctantly returned my beautiful Sought After, I was determined to find the perfect plush for me. I have a thing for double handles and convertible bags, so the Right Time seemed to be a perfect match for me. The size was good for my frame too and the color, wine looked lucsious.

After awaiting patiently for a few days, it arrived last night! I ripped right into it getting a good whiff of the leather. Yummy plush!!! I have to admit, when I first saw the bag, I was disappointed that it didn't look like the photo on MHB's site. It was very flat, squarish and looked so big. Looked more like a tote rather than a purse. I thought this was going to go back too, but...... I filled it with all my belongings and WOW. Completely transformed the shape of the bag. Now it looked just like what I fell in love with on the site. It was perfection to me. Size is right, fab rich color and I looooove the leather. YAY my first plush that I absolutely love. The weight of the stuff in the bag gives it a nice shape. Oh and I love the front pleating and the back zippered pocket. LOVE LOVE it. On to pics (lots)!!! Enjoy~!

IMG_6816.jpg

Pleating!

IMG_6817.jpg

Love the back zippered pocket.

IMG_6851.jpg

IMG_6852.jpg

IMG_6824.jpg

The interior is lined with brown canvas, has a zippered pocked and two open pockets.

IMG_6825.jpg

IMG_6826.jpg

My only small complaint is that the hardware on the straps look oxidized and is really dark unlike the pictured bag at MHB. How do I clean this without harming the leather around it???

IMG_6829.jpg

Modeling pics in next post...

Last edited:
My only small complaint is that the hardware on the straps look oxidized and is really dark unlike the pictured bag at MHB. How do I clean this without harming the leather around it???

Hmmmmmm good question..unfortunately I have no idea.... TE may have a thought tho.

AWESOME pics!! It looks great on you. I didn't know that the bag has a back pocket, that is perfect. The hardware was washed with the bag is and is supposed to look oxidized. My wine plush bag has the same kind of hardware, which isn't my fave either but I can live with it.

I am a fan of convertible bags too!! Love the many options.

I would love this bag in azul as I already have a wine bag. Love the style :smile:

Gorgeous color! I really like this bag, I need convertible bags when I am out and about with my little boys. Thanks so much for the terrific photos, especially the modelling shots --they are so helpful...Congratulations and enjoy!

Oh my gosh that's gorgeous! And you look great in the modeling pictures - adorable dress!! I had never really thought twice about this bag until your pictures - wowwww! Enjoy it, I'm sure you will get lots of compliments wearing it

Oh dear, oh dear, it just jumped right back onto the lust list again! LV, what a gorgeous bag - shape, style, pocket, big wide convertible strap. Oh my!

Can you tell me please, which of the series of pics shows the colour more true to life? The non-modelling shots (w/o flash I assume?) or the modelling ones? (w/ flash?)

Thanks for so many great pics :biggrin:.

Oh dear, oh dear, it just jumped right back onto the lust list again! LV, what a gorgeous bag - shape, style, pocket, big wide convertible strap. Oh my!

Can you tell me please, which of the series of pics shows the colour more true to life? The non-modelling shots (w/o flash I assume?) or the modelling ones? (w/ flash?)

Thanks for so many great pics :biggrin:.

I hope this isn't tempting you too much! Sorry!! The non-modeling pics are def more true to life--very close to the actual bag. Those were taken in natural lighting and the modeling pics in fluorescent lighting. I took the bag out today and the color is even better outdoors--really rich and bright. Love it so much. Get it!!!! :graucho: