Got it RIGHT this TIME. Reveal...

AWESOME pics!! It looks great on you. I didn't know that the bag has a back pocket, that is perfect. The hardware was washed with the bag is and is supposed to look oxidized. My wine plush bag has the same kind of hardware, which isn't my fave either but I can live with it.

I am a fan of convertible bags too!! Love the many options.

I would love this bag in azul as I already have a wine bag. Love the style :smile:

Thanks for that bit of info on the hardware! Yeah, I can live with it too since I love every other part of the bag so much!

WOW...that is one FANTASTIC bag!!! :drool:

It looks great on you!! I love your dress as well!!

Oh my gosh that's gorgeous! And you look great in the modeling pictures - adorable dress!! I had never really thought twice about this bag until your pictures - wowwww! Enjoy it, I'm sure you will get lots of compliments wearing it

Thanks!! That dress is a cheapy from F21 and it's one of my faves~so comfy. It goes perfectly with the wine color too!

LV, she is GORGEOUS. I just love it. I also did not love the hardware on the plush bags. My understanding is that it's weathered/oxidized because the plush bags are washed after construction, so that means the hardware was washed too. At least this bag only has a tiny bit of hardware. You hardly even notice. So pretty! Congrats!

I hope this isn't tempting you too much! Sorry!! The non-modeling pics are def more true to life--very close to the actual bag. Those were taken in natural lighting and the modeling pics in fluorescent lighting. I took the bag out today and the color is even better outdoors--really rich and bright. Love it so much. Get it!!!! :graucho:

^^ Well, I'm afraid I still haven't been able to completely rule it out!! 1st thing I did after I saw your reveal was go to MHB & see if they still have it. And I just checked again now!! Still there. I'm going to be obsessively checking till someone else buys it. Someone else ... buy it!! I told myself I wouldn't spend anymore bag money on anything but Spring 2 bags. That's sort of my version of a <whisper> ban. So far, so good, but this one ... it's been torturing me for over a month. Seriously, someone, put me out of my misery and buy it already!! As many someones as it takes till they're all sold!

LV, she is GORGEOUS. I just love it. I also did not love the hardware on the plush bags. My understanding is that it's weathered/oxidized because the plush bags are washed after construction, so that means the hardware was washed too. At least this bag only has a tiny bit of hardware. You hardly even notice. So pretty! Congrats!

You're right... I really don't mind it much. I think the focus is on the pleats, so the oxidation is very minor. Still love it!!

^^ Well, I'm afraid I still haven't been able to completely rule it out!! 1st thing I did after I saw your reveal was go to MHB & see if they still have it. And I just checked again now!! Still there. I'm going to be obsessively checking till someone else buys it. Someone else ... buy it!! I told myself I wouldn't spend anymore bag money on anything but Spring 2 bags. That's sort of my version of a <whisper> ban. So far, so good, but this one ... it's been torturing me for over a month. Seriously, someone, put me out of my misery and buy it already!! As many someones as it takes till they're all sold!

lol! just keep reminding yourself that you have a similar bag already, which by the way is gorgeous! it is you who has the flusher times? you're gonna have to ban yourself from mhb for a while! at least their sale items are dwindling... can't get over how great the price was.

Gorgeous! I love this bag! I thought about ordering this exact bag, but restrained myself because I've been bad lately! :shame: It looks wonderful on you, and the Wine is beautiful.

I actually LOVE the oxidized hardware on the Plush bags. To me, it goes with the casual, smooshy style of the leather.