my first one! little reveal

maryg1

K in a circle
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
Warning: this is not as big as anybody else's, it's smaller than you expect!

Ever since getting my first scarf this summer I thought something was missing when wearing it. I immediately realized I needed a scarf ring, but just couldn't decide which one was the best one for me.
Then on Saturday I entered my local Hermes boutique and found it

Attachments

• S6303735.JPG
    S6303735.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 40
It's tiny indeed!
And in the meantime I asked the SA to try some of their new Hermessence fragrances, because I'm trying to find my new perfume.
So now I have samples of Rose Ikebana, Osmanthe, Vanille and Poivre to try at home

Attachments

• S6303736.JPG
    S6303736.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 45
Oooh it does not matter how small - it is a piece of Hermes all the same!
Lucky you to get some samples too I got 1 only 1 tiny Terre de Hermes in Venice they had nothing for ME (i.e. ladies fragrance)! I think the recession is making them cut back on samples!

Now back to your reveal - lets see!!!!!

It does not matter how big or small, as long as it is Hermes.......... It is deem to be spectacular.........which one did you get?............ do tell please..............

I didn't notice how cute the little pouch is until I came back home and took pictures...you can't notice it well but it has the Hermes carriage logo on it!

Attachments

• S6303737.JPG
    S6303737.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 47
and here it is! it's perfect for me, it's elegant but at the same time still fresh and informal, as I am as I'm still in my 20 (not for very long, 30 are approaching!)

Attachments

• S6303738.JPG
    S6303738.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 156
sorry for the pictures being so dark!
The SA said it's the new scarf ring, I hadn't seen it anywhere and it was not on the H website last time I checked.
I think it's called Anneau Bolduc (or at least it says so in the receipt) and mine is a very light gold

Other pictures, in the front the carriage logo and in the back the engraving "Hermes Paris".
I love it and can't wait to wear it soon!

Attachments

• S6303740.JPG
    S6303740.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 577
  • S6303739.JPG
    S6303739.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 81
attachment.php

maybe you get a better idea!