my first one! little reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Warning: this is not as big as anybody else's, it's smaller than you expect!

Ever since getting my first scarf this summer I thought something was missing when wearing it. I immediately realized I needed a scarf ring, but just couldn't decide which one was the best one for me.
    Then on Saturday I entered my local Hermes boutique and found it

Attached Files:

2. It's tiny indeed!
    And in the meantime I asked the SA to try some of their new Hermessence fragrances, because I'm trying to find my new perfume.
    So now I have samples of Rose Ikebana, Osmanthe, Vanille and Poivre to try at home

Attached Files:

3. Oooh it does not matter how small - it is a piece of Hermes all the same!
    Lucky you to get some samples too I got 1 only 1 tiny Terre de Hermes in Venice they had nothing for ME (i.e. ladies fragrance)! I think the recession is making them cut back on samples!

Now back to your reveal - lets see!!!!!

4. It does not matter how big or small, as long as it is Hermes.......... It is deem to be spectacular.........which one did you get?............ do tell please..............

5. Hi Scarf addict and sydspy!

6. I didn't notice how cute the little pouch is until I came back home and took pictures...you can't notice it well but it has the Hermes carriage logo on it!

Attached Files:

7. ;)

8. and here it is! it's perfect for me, it's elegant but at the same time still fresh and informal, as I am as I'm still in my 20 (not for very long, 30 are approaching!)

Attached Files:

9. sorry for the pictures being so dark!
    The SA said it's the new scarf ring, I hadn't seen it anywhere and it was not on the H website last time I checked.
    I think it's called Anneau Bolduc (or at least it says so in the receipt) and mine is a very light gold

10. Belissima!!!! I saw the square rings too this week in Venice and they are TDF - and nice and smooth too. Congratulations on your purchase it is beautiful maryg1:ps::ps:

11. Other pictures, in the front the carriage logo and in the back the engraving "Hermes Paris".
    I love it and can't wait to wear it soon!

Attached Files:

12. [​IMG]

maybe you get a better idea!

13. Beautiful, Mary, congratulations!

14. Thank you! Do you often come to Italy or it was just a short break in Venice?

15. Just my annual trip to Carnevale - I love it:tup: