2010 spring-summer pre collection Clutch, to keep or not to keep?

Sorry but I am confused too. They look the same. Are you saying the 10P clutch is Lamb and the classic is caviar?

sorry if I confused you:smile:, the one I just bought is the 10P clutch in black lambskin (and yes this collection comes in fuschia as well as black), that's why it's a little confusing, I would assume. There is a slight difference in the mouth of clutch (sorry for putting it this way:P I am thinking of exchanging it to classic clutch in black lambskin, oh well..let see if I can post pics of her, give me a couple of minutes..

sorry if I confused you:smile:, the one I just bought is the 10P clutch in black lambskin (and yes this collection comes in fuschia as well as black), that's why it's a little confusing, I would assume. There is a slight difference in the mouth of clutch (sorry for putting it this way:P I am thinking of exchanging it to classic clutch in black lambskin, oh well..let see if I can post pics of her, give me a couple of minutes..

Okay I found a better pic of the 10P I see it now. It is the closure. I prefer the classic!

thanks Speedbird & Mommy, I am now determined to get the classic instead, and uh..sorry about taking soooo long to take the pic, hope it's working now

Attachments

• IMG_5274.jpg
    IMG_5274.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5266.jpg
    IMG_5266.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5270.jpg
    IMG_5270.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5269.jpg
    IMG_5269.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
yep..just called NM and spoke to another SA, she'll have my SA to call me back as soon as she's available , can't wait to get good news about the classic, hopefully I don't have to wait too long, thanks all! appreciate all your comments and advises.:tup:

Hi Ladies.I was under the impression that the 10P is the new design of the timeless clutch.......maybe not???..the code would be 00V then?? I have 3 timeless clutches........they can go anywhere.........love them for the Theatre, dinner............great for weddings..........Timeless is the best word!!!