Aqua or Turquoise (not deep turq)

I have the aqua mac...these pics are pretty true to color. I think turquoise is very similar to aqua, and the pics at Aster Alice of the turq are probably much more accurate than LB's.
http://www.asteralice.com/rebeccaminkoffmorningafterclutch-turquoise.aspx

Aqua:
DSC_0601.jpg

DSC_0599.jpg

No problem! I noticed the leathers are pretty different between the two colors. My aqua MAC has a sheen to it, and is slightly stiffer... the turquoise leather looks like it may be just like my Tan loveletter satchel and is more matte but probably softer...

TURQUOISE!!! Antique silver = :drool:

Plus, looking at hautechick's eBay photos, I LOVE how pebbly and soft the leather looks. And god, that antiqued silver hardware... it looks like a cross between gunmetal and silver, the two hardware color loves of my life! And if it doesn't work out... uh... my birthday's in a month :P

Last edited:
Do you guys have more info about the turquoise color? I wonder how bright it is, I like the pics from luna Boston they look matte more of a pastel tone, on the other hand asteralice's pics are very bright.... Any info on this... Thanks

I just got my Turquoise MAC today, and it is pretty bright. I think that the picture on asteralice is pretty accurate. It was dark outside when I opened it, so I have not seen it in natural light, but in my closet light it appeared to match some of my turquoise Lilly Pulitzer perfectly. Unrelated to color, but the antique silver hardware is amazing! :love:

I just got my Turquoise MAC today, and it is pretty bright. I think that the picture on asteralice is pretty accurate. It was dark outside when I opened it, so I have not seen it in natural light, but in my closet light it appeared to match some of my turquoise Lilly Pulitzer perfectly. Unrelated to color, but the antique silver hardware is amazing! :love:

Pictures pleaseeee!!!