So I need to exchange..

puzzlenop

O.G.
Jul 23, 2009
Ok, I have the vernis pomme agenda and although beautiful, just not practical for me, so I am going to exchange for something and not sure what. Here are a few items that I do eventually want..

1. mono cosmetic pouch
2. mono pochette accesories
3. mono small ring agenda

Although I am saving for my next bag, this vernis agenda is a gift from my DH for VDay, so I must get SOMETHING.:P

Which would you get?

Oh noes! Out of the three, it would definitely be the agenda! But this is probably one of the only Vuitton's in which I actually like it in Damier Ebene! (Although I made a pledge that I would never buy canvas again)!

Get a cosmetic case in Vernis. I looked at them before I bought my Toiletries 19 last week and I am still thinking about them. They are so beautiful PLUS they could probably double as a clutch!

Oh noes! Out of the three, it would definitely be the agenda! But this is probably one of the only Vuitton's in which I actually like it in Damier Ebene! (Although I made a pledge that I would never buy canvas again)!

Thank you r15324, right now both my bags are mono and I am a matchy matchy kind of girl, so I cannot do damier until I get a damier ebony bag.:P

Get a cosmetic case in Vernis. I looked at them before I bought my Toiletries 19 last week and I am still thinking about them. They are so beautiful PLUS they could probably double as a clutch!

I would if these were still available, last time they were listed, it didn't last long before they were all gone:shucks:

Off topic, but did you end up getting the Tiffany pen?

Not yet because I was waiting for the auction on the bay for the koala agenda. Had I won I would have ordered it by now. My heart is set on the blue Tiffany pen so I would need a mono agenda. Since I am returning the pomme vernis one, there is no need for the pink Tiffany pen:sad:

Not yet because I was waiting for the auction on the bay for the koala agenda. Had I won I would have ordered it by now. My heart is set on the blue Tiffany pen so I would need a mono agenda. Since I am returning the pomme vernis one, there is no need for the pink Tiffany pen:sad:

Good luck with your agenda then! (And your pen) Instead of Mono, how about Nomade! :biggrin:

Ok, I have the vernis pomme agenda and although beautiful, just not practical for me, so I am going to exchange for something and not sure what. Here are a few items that I do eventually want..

1. mono cosmetic pouch
2. mono pochette accesories
3. mono small ring agenda

Although I am saving for my next bag, this vernis agenda is a gift from my DH for VDay, so I must get SOMETHING.:P

Which would you get?

Hi,

I see the small ring agenda is still on your list, so, may I ask why you say that your current pomme agenda is not practical?

I have the mono cosmetic pouch and 2 agendas (a canvas, and a vernis), and I would recommend one of the LABELS agenda. They have the benefit of the canvas, but a little extra style, AND they're LE, so they are collectible :yes:

Hi,

I see the small ring agenda is still on your list, so, may I ask why you say that your current pomme agenda is not practical?

I have the mono cosmetic pouch and 2 agendas (a canvas, and a vernis), and I would recommend one of the LABELS agenda. They have the benefit of the canvas, but a little extra style, AND they're LE, so they are collectible :yes:

Thank you, I say it is not practical because it feels too special or fancy for an agenda that I do not want to "pet"(might just be this color that makes me feel that way). Also, I really wanted the blue Tiffany pen and IMO is does not go well with the pomme. Now when I make the trip to LV I may even consider the blue vernis color, but I am discovering everytime I buy something other than mono (this is second time) it makes me want the mono even more, so I am going to stick with mono. As far as the labels, cute but I would like an agenda with a soft light color on the inside. I am also considering the T&B complice agenda that has the label on it. I like that one alittle more than the current labels in agenda.