So I need to exchange..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, I have the vernis pomme agenda and although beautiful, just not practical for me, so I am going to exchange for something and not sure what. Here are a few items that I do eventually want..

1. mono cosmetic pouch
    2. mono pochette accesories
    3. mono small ring agenda

Although I am saving for my next bag, this vernis agenda is a gift from my DH for VDay, so I must get SOMETHING.:P

Which would you get?

2. i love my cosmetic pouch...i think it's a must for everyone!!! =) good luck!!!

3. Oh noes! Out of the three, it would definitely be the agenda! But this is probably one of the only Vuitton's in which I actually like it in Damier Ebene! (Although I made a pledge that I would never buy canvas again)!

4. Pochette Accessories.

5. Get a cosmetic case in Vernis. I looked at them before I bought my Toiletries 19 last week and I am still thinking about them. They are so beautiful PLUS they could probably double as a clutch!

6. So far I think this one is at the top of my list. Right now I am using a coach large wristlet in patent leather blue, really pretty and works, but now that I have two LV bags, I want the mono cosmetic pouch, Thank you:smile:

7. Thank you r15324, right now both my bags are mono and I am a matchy matchy kind of girl, so I cannot do damier until I get a damier ebony bag.:P

8. I am debating most between this and the cosmetic pouch.:tup:

9. Off topic, but did you end up getting the Tiffany pen?

10. I would if these were still available, last time they were listed, it didn't last long before they were all gone:shucks:

11. Not yet because I was waiting for the auction on the bay for the koala agenda. Had I won I would have ordered it by now. My heart is set on the blue Tiffany pen so I would need a mono agenda. Since I am returning the pomme vernis one, there is no need for the pink Tiffany pen:sad:

12. Good luck with your agenda then! (And your pen) Instead of Mono, how about Nomade! :biggrin:

13. Oh yes, I still want the Koala, thank you:biggrin:

14. Hi,

I see the small ring agenda is still on your list, so, may I ask why you say that your current pomme agenda is not practical?

I have the mono cosmetic pouch and 2 agendas (a canvas, and a vernis), and I would recommend one of the LABELS agenda. They have the benefit of the canvas, but a little extra style, AND they're LE, so they are collectible :yes:

15. Thank you, I say it is not practical because it feels too special or fancy for an agenda that I do not want to "pet"(might just be this color that makes me feel that way). Also, I really wanted the blue Tiffany pen and IMO is does not go well with the pomme. Now when I make the trip to LV I may even consider the blue vernis color, but I am discovering everytime I buy something other than mono (this is second time) it makes me want the mono even more, so I am going to stick with mono. As far as the labels, cute but I would like an agenda with a soft light color on the inside. I am also considering the T&B complice agenda that has the label on it. I like that one alittle more than the current labels in agenda.