Jimmy Choo Spring/Summer 2010 Thread: Post Pics and Discuss Here!

One of the new Spring bags is called the Rahmyn. Here is a pic my SA sent me. The color is Nude. I also saw this in Turquoise in the NM "The Book." What do you think?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rahmynnude.jpg
    Rahmynnude.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 396
This is the Quito "caged" sandal. Credit Nordstrom website.

Shown in Blue/Green Python $1295

attachment.php

attachment.php

Black snake embossed leather $995

attachment.php

Attachments

• quitobgsnake.jpg
    quitobgsnake.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 377
  • quitobgsnake1.jpg
    quitobgsnake1.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 388
  • quitoblkembsnake.jpg
    quitoblkembsnake.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 386
One of the new Spring bags is called the Rahmyn. Here is a pic my SA sent me. The color is Nude. I also saw this in Turquoise in the NM "The Book." What do you think?

attachment.php
I actually love this bag in person, saw it at my local Nordstrom's in this color. I'm very tempted to buy it, BUT I'm wondering how the bag will hold up?? very thin perforated leather. Also worried about this color getting really dirty! Let me know your thoughts Jburgh...thanks

I saw a new SS10 bag at the Choo boutique two days ago. It was the same style as the Diego, only instead of a snake clasping its tail, there was a length of leather wrapped around. Here is where it gets interesting. The body of the bag is a brown/natural/black python print made of sequins. It had jmcadon written all over it!!!

Does anyone know of this bag? I cannot find a picture anywhere.

A few more pics. Ahhhh if money were no issue and taxes were not due...I refuse to pay almost $1000 for sandals, even if they are made out of rooster??

Attachments

• 101unitysnp_large_1_natural[1].jpg
    101unitysnp_large_1_natural[1].jpg
    64 KB · Views: 93
  • 101skylsew_large_fr[1].jpg
    101skylsew_large_fr[1].jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 101futuresrp_large_1_black[1].jpg
    101futuresrp_large_1_black[1].jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 105