Got some small beauties, reveal w/pics!

I really like the necklace! I saw it @ our store when I was going through stuff but it looks even better on ... thanks for the modeling, or maybe not ... now i want it too!

How small in comparision to the small/medium Sabrina?

Congrats on all your goodies! You got a bunch of cute stuff!
Wow, I can't explain how much smaller it is... it is so small, like a baby bag seriously, I couldn't believe my eyes, neither could the SA's... I would probably say like 2" smaller than the small sabrina...

Wow, I can't explain how much smaller it is... it is so small, like a baby bag seriously, I couldn't believe my eyes, neither could the SA's... I would probably say like 2" smaller than the small sabrina...

Wow! I am all for a small-er bag, but geez. The medium Sabrina is kinda small... so now we're talking smaller than the Hampton's Mini Shopper small. I can see why you would be disappointed! Sorry it didn't work out, but I'm eagerly awaiting to see what you ordered instead! :biggrin:

I love, love. love the Pepper FOB and attribute to add the Pepper wristlet to my collection. (I already have the Pepper FOB.)

My plan is to use these 2 items in conjunction with my inlaid Peyton, thus having a very unique and somewhat limited set!!! I'll most likely also toss in one of the cute heart shaped coin pouches (in pink!)

Love your new goodies, the accessories have been SO ADORABLE lately, I could drop $500 on those ALONE!!! LOL

Wow! I am all for a small-er bag, but geez. The medium Sabrina is kinda small... so now we're talking smaller than the Hampton's Mini Shopper small. I can see why you would be disappointed! Sorry it didn't work out, but I'm eagerly awaiting to see what you ordered instead! :biggrin:
haha... yeah unfortunately I believe what I just ordered is only going to be a little bigger... so now I'm not so excited as I thought I'd be... I guess I have to wait until next week when it hopefully arrives! :biggrin:

I love, love. love the Pepper FOB and attribute to add the Pepper wristlet to my collection. (I already have the Pepper FOB.)

My plan is to use these 2 items in conjunction with my inlaid Peyton, thus having a very unique and somewhat limited set!!! I'll most likely also toss in one of the cute heart shaped coin pouches (in pink!)

Love your new goodies, the accessories have been SO ADORABLE lately, I could drop $500 on those ALONE!!! LOL
haha, I hear ya woman, these accessories are killing me, so is the jewelry too! haha, its gonna be a long spring/summer! LMAO!