Got some small beauties, reveal w/pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I went to the store today hoping to pick up a bag that I was going to reveal to you girls tonight, but unfortunately was really disappointed when I went to go and pick it up... I ordered the Kristin Satchel in the Medium size... and let me tell you girls, if you are thinking about getting this bag... it is a very mini bag... I was really surprised in fact on how small it was... but I did end up bringing a couple of things home despite the fact... whose around? :graucho:

2. Here!

3. whatd you get

4. First off I will re-reveal my pinky fob since I already revealed it in my fob thread...

These fobs are just TOO cute!
    [​IMG]

5. Then of course I couldn't just stop at one... I had to get her friend...

Pepper!
    [​IMG]

6. i got em to! i am in love with poppy-chan

7. Cute Fobs!!!!
    I need to go Check out our Coach store!!!! LOL

Lynne :biggrin:

8. Are those at the stores or do you have to order? I love them both,congrat's...:smile:

9. And of course I had to get the pepper wristlet...

Its made of coated canvas... love it!

[​IMG]

And the cute back of the wristlet...
    [​IMG]

10. pretty....I really want the pinky and pepper wristlets

11. Cute!!!!

12. i got the pepper wristlet, it has little rhinestones on it, super cute! i didnt like pinky as much, i dont know why.

13. I was going to ask about the Pepper wristlet!!!

Very cute!!! Congrats !!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

14. Then, I was debating on whether I should get it, but decided to cuz I think it would be cute for spring... the new hammered flower necklace... too pretty!

[​IMG]

And a little modeling shot...
    [​IMG]

15. And thats it for now... I ordered something else today, but probably won't get it until next week, thanks for letting me share! :biggrin: