Got some small beauties, reveal w/pics!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I went to the store today hoping to pick up a bag that I was going to reveal to you girls tonight, but unfortunately was really disappointed when I went to go and pick it up... I ordered the Kristin Satchel in the Medium size... and let me tell you girls, if you are thinking about getting this bag... it is a very mini bag... I was really surprised in fact on how small it was... but I did end up bringing a couple of things home despite the fact... whose around? :graucho:

2. Here!

3. whatd you get

4. First off I will re-reveal my pinky fob since I already revealed it in my fob thread...

These fobs are just TOO cute!
    [​IMG]

5. Then of course I couldn't just stop at one... I had to get her friend...

Pepper!
    [​IMG]

6. i got em to! i am in love with poppy-chan

7. Cute Fobs!!!!
    I need to go Check out our Coach store!!!! LOL

Lynne :biggrin:

8. Are those at the stores or do you have to order? I love them both,congrat's...:smile:

9. And of course I had to get the pepper wristlet...

Its made of coated canvas... love it!

[​IMG]

And the cute back of the wristlet...
    [​IMG]

10. pretty....I really want the pinky and pepper wristlets

11. Cute!!!!

12. i got the pepper wristlet, it has little rhinestones on it, super cute! i didnt like pinky as much, i dont know why.

13. I was going to ask about the Pepper wristlet!!!

Very cute!!! Congrats !!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

14. Then, I was debating on whether I should get it, but decided to cuz I think it would be cute for spring... the new hammered flower necklace... too pretty!

[​IMG]

And a little modeling shot...
    [​IMG]

15. And thats it for now... I ordered something else today, but probably won't get it until next week, thanks for letting me share! :biggrin: