Got some small beauties, reveal w/pics!

haha... yeah unfortunately I believe what I just ordered is only going to be a little bigger... so now I'm not so excited as I thought I'd be... I guess I have to wait until next week when it hopefully arrives! :biggrin:

Well, I hope you're not disappointed this time around! I'm bummed, I was thinking of ordering that bag, but if it's that small I dunno. Poo! :P

Well, I hope you're not disappointed this time around! I'm bummed, I was thinking of ordering that bag, but if it's that small I dunno. Poo! :P
Yeah I hear ya... I think this bag I just ordered is going to be too small too, so I may be ordering yet ANOTHER bag once this other one arrives... UGH, how frustrating! LOL Thats why I don't get them delivered to my house, I get them delivered to the store, that way I can exchange right away if I don't like it, LOL

OOOhhh I finally got to see your reveal! Too bad about the Kristen. But I love the Poppy/ Pepper and the necklace. That Pinky fob would look really great on my new fuschia Peyton if you want to give it up-LOL!:graucho:

Last edited:
Then, I was debating on whether I should get it, but decided to cuz I think it would be cute for spring... the new hammered flower necklace... too pretty!

Picture032-1.jpg

And a little modeling shot...
Picture027.jpg
Love the necklace on you... and am still trying to figure out whether I'm going to cave and get the Poppy Pepper wristlet or not LOL.

I envisioned that necklace being much larger until I saw you modeling it. It's sure pretty! I've got to get that poppy pepper wristlet and key fob someday. :party: enjoy those cute accessories! You've got great taste.

YAY!!! Love the new super cute stuff woman!! I'm thinking we may be twins soon on the pepper stuff..I'm lovin' her..so cute!! Sorry the Kristin wasn't as big as you thought it would be but excited for your reveal next week!! woohoo