Damier Azur Pochette Milla MM

Pigeu

boo!
O.G.
Jan 29, 2009
picture5am.png

What do you guys think about this pochette? I like how it has the gold chain instead of the vachetta strap and that gold plate is pretty, but it does seem a bit thin... I wonder how much this can hold? It looks like it would make a cute spring clutch. Does anyone know the availability of it in Canada? Thanks!

*Clicking on the yellow bar above the picture will give you a better view

i was just looking at this! i def plan to chk it out on my nxt visit to LV. i too like the chain instead of the strap & wonder it could be tucked in when used as a clutch.

Pigeu - thanks for this thread. I did not know the Milla is now available in azur.
It's very pretty! I was thinking of getting the Eva in azur, but was not really going to get much use out of the very long strap. This may be the perfect alternative!

Thanks for the input! I'm also deciding between this and the Azur Eva. I already have a Damier Eva, so maybe this will be a better alternative. I seldom use my Eva with the long strap anyway, but not sure how much this pochette can actually hold (Eva holds a ton). If someone has the Monogram version, please help us!