Oh No Shouldn't be left Home Alone!

kaybeeboyle

Dec 17, 2009
Oh No. It's raining and miserable here, and following lovely Kriscat pointing out very kindly that the bag I was about to buy on Evilbay was another Fake, I logged onto Mulberry website
and
bought
a
Gingerbread Hayden Shoulder :nuts:

I'm not sure if I have a temperature. I was going to wait and see bag IRL, watch reveals on here and look out for it on mywardrobe with discount code, but I missed out on Mabel hobo for hanging back and hesitating.

And hey, this is only my 2nd ever full price brand new Mulberry.

Now have to do small lethal cull of others!

Are any of you others going to do something bad too?:graucho:

I just managed to resist, but I like the same bag so am completely jealous. Going to try and see it IRL this weekend in London. Have just bought 2 Mitzy Messengers though so I needed to learn some restraint!!

Yay congrats, looking forward to see your review/pics!! I'm interested to know how the opening works - from the website photo, it looks like one of those 'wired self closing' type, iykwim??

I'm going to see it irl later this month - must reduce the weight (mine, not the bags).

Yay congrats, looking forward to see your review/pics!! I'm interested to know how the opening works - from the website photo, it looks like one of those 'wired self closing' type, iykwim??

I'm going to see it irl later this month - must reduce the weight (mine, not the bags).
I'm really hoping its one of those so easy to use ones......but hey I'm so smitten with its looks am not sure I'll care!

I went to the website and looked at the bag and it is beautiful. The color looks incredible so I can only imagine what it looks like in person. I am so happy for you :smile: