New to burberry. want to buy quilted jacket and need advice

mumar_k

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Hi, I am usually in the louis vuitton section. I recently feel in love with a burberry quilted jacket ($395). I saw them on sale in NM stores and would like to know what's the lowest price they go for. any www.burberry.com (USA) promo code available other then the "welcome" free shipping code ? Please advice.

thanks for the info. Outlet does not ship, so can't get it from there. 65% off is great great price. But I saw last week in neiman marcus for $236. I wish I got it then.

Be careful at the outlets. I actually had a Burberry SA tell me that they manufacturer different quilted jackets for the outlets. I stick to online or boutique only. Or possibly SAKS sales or Nordstrom's. I don't do the outlets though. I bought my quilted jacket at the store when it was sale online - they matched the price.

Be careful at the outlets. I actually had a Burberry SA tell me that they manufacturer different quilted jackets for the outlets. I stick to online or boutique only. Or possibly SAKS sales or Nordstrom's. I don't do the outlets though. I bought my quilted jacket at the store when it was sale online - they matched the price.
May I ask how much you paid ?