LE Dentelle Speedy Silver 30.... KEEP or SELL???

What to do w/ Speedy Dentelle?

• KEEP her! she's a TDF LE!

• give her another chance and decide later!

• SELL! no point in keeping, LE or not!

Results are only viewable after voting.
thank you all!

need more insights... just that, havin mixed feelings... when i take her out, yes, i luv... but when its time to switch bags, like i don't care for her anymore. i'm kinda 60-40 about this (+10 towards letting go) atm...

do you guys honestly think dentelle is classic, or trendy? :s

I love her! I would keep her at least until resell prices go back up, and then make the decision at least. This is the one bag I really regret not getting - it came out when I was first getting into lv :sad:

what dont you like about it? and are you thinking about selling to get a different bag?
i think that if there is anything about the bag you don't like anymore you should just sell it and get something you really love. you can always get another LE down the road that will suit your every day life.

I returned mine to the store, and I really wish I had kept her. It's a cute bag, but if you don't love her, then let someone have her that will!

If you're not using her and you don't foresee yourself using her, then sell! Perhaps you should take her out for a spin first to see if the love is still there.

The best advice IMO. Personally, I think that the dentelle is classic, even though people in the know will have an idea of when it came out--but i mean come on, when is lace EVER out of style?! ;) I'm still waiting for a gold dentelle to come my way :smile:

I'm looking for a gold one. I really regret not getting anything from this line. So I tend to say keep it, but only if you still love it and use it! Take her out and give her another chance.

I love her! I would keep her at least until resell prices go back up, and then make the decision at least. This is the one bag I really regret not getting - it came out when I was first getting into lv :sad:

really? weird... i've been out of the LV loop for a while now, i thought prices never backtrack. isn't there a rumored price increase soon? or has it happened already... sorry, i'm lost :shame: