Yes, yes, yes!!! I am soooooo excited!!!

meemie

Sep 19, 2006
The small blue marker mark on my ink is now GONE!!!! The bag is now perfect!!! I tend to focus on things like that and even though you can not really see it I could because I knew it was there.

Sooo I took a risk and put a small amount of goldwell finishing spray on a q-tip and gently rubbed the spot. All the BLUE marker came off and none of the bag's color.

It is now PERFECT!!! I am sooooo :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: and I now love the bag even more :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!

oh - yay! Congrats on the good news!

Curious.. what's goldwell finishing spray? Hairspray?

Is hairspray known to remove ink marks? Wondering cuz I got items from a seller that had ink marks (UNDISCLOSED!! grr...) and I don't know if I should try removing it or not.. I'm worried about making it worse..

Allisonfaye, this was the ink I had on ebay and changed my mind. I spent most of my time worring that someone would BIN instead of being excited that it had sold. I knew I needed to keep it....well at least for a while anyway. I am glad I did because when I take her outside and she turns purple in the light it makes me smile.

jadecee, It is a type of hair spray but I am not sure I would try it with pen marks. The marker seemed to be sitting on top of the leather instead of soaked in. I put a bit on a q-tip squeezed most of it out and then very, very lightly rubbed the mark. It came off with a few swipes and the top of the q-tip was all blue. If you think you may have to rub even slightly hard to get the mark off I wouldn't try it as I would be afraid the bags color would come off.

Allisonfaye, this was the ink I had on ebay and changed my mind. I spent most of my time worring that someone would BIN instead of being excited that it had sold. I knew I needed to keep it....well at least for a while anyway. I am glad I did because when I take her outside and she turns purple in the light it makes me smile.

jadecee, It is a type of hair spray but I am not sure I would try it with pen marks. The marker seemed to be sitting on top of the leather instead of soaked in. I put a bit on a q-tip squeezed most of it out and then very, very lightly rubbed the mark. It came off with a few swipes and the top of the q-tip was all blue. If you think you may have to rub even slightly hard to get the mark off I wouldn't try it as I would be afraid the bags color would come off.

Thanks Meemie!