Yes, yes, yes!!! I am soooooo excited!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The small blue marker mark on my ink is now GONE!!!! The bag is now perfect!!! I tend to focus on things like that and even though you can not really see it I could because I knew it was there.

Sooo I took a risk and put a small amount of goldwell finishing spray on a q-tip and gently rubbed the spot. All the BLUE marker came off and none of the bag's color.

It is now PERFECT!!! I am sooooo :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: and I now love the bag even more :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!

2. yay!

you were very brave by trying that

3. YAH MEEMIE... what WAS that marker OF than?.. but so glad you got it off :biggrin: now your in love even more!! *YAY*...

4. Hooray! Great news!

5. Couldn't of been a sharpie maybe just a kids marker that wasn't as strong.

6. GOOD GOOD!!!..

hehehe.. so glad it's PERFECT now :biggrin:

7. Good work, Meemie! You were rewarded for your bravery with a now-perfect bag. I love stories like that...

8. Yeah! Wasn't that the one that you listed on Ebay and changed your mind? I am glad it worked out for you!

9. oh - yay! Congrats on the good news!

Curious.. what's goldwell finishing spray? Hairspray?

Is hairspray known to remove ink marks? Wondering cuz I got items from a seller that had ink marks (UNDISCLOSED!! grr...) and I don't know if I should try removing it or not.. I'm worried about making it worse..

10. Allisonfaye, this was the ink I had on ebay and changed my mind. I spent most of my time worring that someone would BIN instead of being excited that it had sold. I knew I needed to keep it....well at least for a while anyway. I am glad I did because when I take her outside and she turns purple in the light it makes me smile.

jadecee, It is a type of hair spray but I am not sure I would try it with pen marks. The marker seemed to be sitting on top of the leather instead of soaked in. I put a bit on a q-tip squeezed most of it out and then very, very lightly rubbed the mark. It came off with a few swipes and the top of the q-tip was all blue. If you think you may have to rub even slightly hard to get the mark off I wouldn't try it as I would be afraid the bags color would come off.

11. congrats :wlae:

12. Your brave!!! I'm really happy that you can now fully enjoy this amazing bag!!!

13. Thanks Meemie!

14. COngrats!!!! meemie u are so lucky!! i don't suppose all of us could get the stain off bbags everytime....it sounds so great, "the perfect ink" :smile:

15. Congrats - yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!