Why am I so greedy ???

I think we're all similar. I often think 2 bags ahead. (like I'm going to buy this bag --> then this bag).
Although I took a break for 5 months of not buying anything and my life wasn't any worse because of it... so maybe a good break is a good idea every once in a while ;)

yeah but sometimes i feel bad when i think about the prices of these bags when i see homeless people in the street that cant even pay for a meal ...:hrmm: :sad:

I feel the same way! I hate it that where I live a lot of people are lower income. But then I tell myself...if I worked for it, they should be able to also.

it still makes me feel shallow and greedy though. I'm glad I just got back from shopping for kids who need it.

Well honestly I am falling in the same obsesion and I don't want to because in the end I will hate LV I could easily see myself as a pathetic and non sense person if I fall in the obsesion of buying just for the fact of buying.. then I would really have to ask myself what is what I really need in my life ??

Its wierd but when my collection was smaller I used to be more satisfied ... I used to be more excited about purchases ... but now I get a new bag and its great for a day or two , then its kinda chucked on the pile so to speak .. and I am off looking for something new .... but I just could not part with any of my bags ....

If you do feel the need so bag (yikes, I typed 'bag' instead of 'bad'!), maybe you could find something else to collect that may increase in value over the years?

Maybe we should have a Baggaholics Anonymous...

oh you are so not alone! Look at all these posts!

I wish I could be less "want want want" too... but seeing all these beautiful things and such aweseme eye candy makes it really hard to resist acquiring more!

Funny you should say that, I think the only way is to cut down on time spent at the forum, I just started working full time, and I will be starting school Jan 8th. I just popped in to the celeb thread to see the reaction to Nicole Ritchie. Well anyway my point was since I started working everyday I have not even THOUGHT about LV and I'm also finding enjoyment in things that I haven't paid attention to in a long time. When I was just sitting in front of this computer every day over the summer, that's all I thought about. I'll stop now, for the caution of offending anyone, and I know we all love our purses
girls but we also have to keep things in perspective. There are other things in this world besides purses. I told one of my friends about this forum and she was laughing, literally laughing her ass off . She kept saying over and over "a purse forum is it really that serious" Needless to say, she made me feel really petty. And she isn't the first one to say that, I was using a friends computer one time and she saw me on here and basically said the same thing, it's like this place is my big secret or something, I really had to look back and be like wow, I was really obsessed. That's why I put the ban on LV until I graduate from school, and I will reward myself for my hard work. I hope I even still like LV by then because truthfully the new lines haven't been doing anything for me lately. Sorry to put such a negative spin on things. I guess my real frustration comes from me really not being able to afford this obsession.

I went through the same thing with jewelry a few years ago. I was just buying, buying and hardly having time to SAVOR each new piece. Finally I stopped the frenzy. I can see the same thing happening with purses.
What I finally did was to save my change and occasional dollars for that Tiffany jewelry or LV purse or whatever. Because of the length of time it takes to save that money, it seems that I enjoy each new piece that much more.
Oh...I stopped buying jewelry a year ago and I am STILL finding pieces that I barely remember buying. At least I love everything that I bought, but no more frenzy!