J Crew ~aholics Thread!

I love J.Crew! I'm currently obsessed with their sweaters and coats. I don't have any of their cashmere but hope to get a couple on sale after Christmas. I've been waiting for the merino shirred v-neck sweater to go on sale, however I really wanted the bright hydrangea color and it just sold out in small this morning. For coats I just got the Crosby in black and I'm eying the stadium cloth boulevard trench and the Carlin in sea salt. I would buy all my clothes from J.Crew but their pricing is a cut above what I like to pay. I keep telling myself not to spend money elsewhere on clothes so I can afford to buy just J.Crew!

I love the merino shirred v neck sweater- I'm wearing it right now! (in deep aubergine)

Here are a few pics, from earlier this year. Now that you've made this thread, I'll contribute with more J.Crew inspired pics:yahoo:

Random:

104ixw8.jpg

I love that color tweed with the yellow pump- great combo!!

:hugs: Thank you, ladies.

TXGlam - are the belts you have on in the pics from J. Crew? and I'm glad you feel the same way about the jacket, being boxy, but I never thought to put a belt on it. I may try that look next time I wear it. It looks great on you.

:hugs: Thank you, ladies.

TXGlam - are the belts you have on in the pics from J. Crew? and I'm glad you feel the same way about the jacket, being boxy, but I never thought to put a belt on it. I may try that look next time I wear it. It looks great on you.

Yes, the patent taupe and patent black on the jacket are from crew. They were on sale for $19 last month.

nope, I don't blog.. I do read J. Crew Aficionada - luv that blog.

Here are a few pics, from earlier this year. Now that you've made this thread, I'll contribute with more J.Crew inspired pics:yahoo:

one of my favorite skirts from last season:
28spxdh.jpg

Random:
23jghh.jpg

104ixw8.jpg

24wxd3p.jpg

lOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!! i AM A JCREW addict too !!!.All your outfits are awesome- I have the same shoes silver and black in flats get compliments every time I wear them !!

Looking forward to more posts in this thread !!!!!!!!!!:smile:

I love that color too! It looks like it fits a little loose- do you find it's true to size? Sometimes shirred tops look a lot different on than they do in website photos.

I find that it runs even a bit bigger than other jcrew sweaters- I went xsmall which I always do in jcrew and it is a smidge bigger than my other sweaters. I have it layered under a cami and a button down and I still have a bit of room.

If I get around to taking a picture today i'll post it.

Some of the shoes that I have ,get compliments on all of them. Not all are comfortable though !!

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 602
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 610
  • photo 7.jpg
    photo 7.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 622
  • photo 9.jpg
    photo 9.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 626
  • photo10.jpg
    photo10.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 625
miramar - Your shoes are lovely!!! I wish I could wear their shoes, but the 7h's are too small, and the 8's are too big - I havent tried them on in a few years because of that, maybe I should give them another go? How are they running nowadays?

I cant find the original email about the black friday sale I got - it said online starts at midnight...can you shop the outlet online? If its outlet only, then I wont be staying up for it...