**PICS** Khaki baby cabas.

Which color is your favorite? And which color do you most likely to use more? You do carry the bag very nice.

Thank you. I would have to say the khaki is the prettiest because it has that slight metallic sheen/shimmer to it w/the contrasting stitching at the bottom. I would probably say I use the black the most because black goes w/everything and I can just throw the black around without a care in the world.

OH crud..NOW i Want the khaki too..rofl..I may have triplet baby cabas...HEE.HEE

Jill:
I wouldn't be surprised if you came home w/a triplet!

Ladies:
Thank you ladies for your kind comments.:shame: :flowers: I know I will probably regret having 3 cabas later but this color is SO beautiful in person and I could not pass it up. The cabas is so versatile and practical that I see myself using these bags for years to come. It's a great everyday bag and you can just throw EVERYTHING in there. The leather of the khaki bag is stiff and thicker than the distressed leather of the white, teal, and black. When I put the bag on the carpet without the stuffing, it actually held it's shape and did not crumple over. The chains are like that of the luxe line, while the chains of the others are classic. The bag stands up on it's own now, but I don't know if the leather will soften over time and eventually crumple into a heap like the others.

Congrats on your third cabas! You look amazing in all of them! I'm on the list for the black & after seeing your pics of the khaki, I'm soooo tempted to get it too :drool::P. About the difference on the chain handles, which do you actually prefer?

Congrats on your third cabas! You look amazing in all of them! I'm on the list for the black & after seeing your pics of the khaki, I'm soooo tempted to get it too :drool::P. About the difference on the chain handles, which do you actually prefer?

Thank you! The handles of the khaki are prettier but so thick that they might slide off my shoulder. I haven't used it yet so I will update later. I think I prefer the classic chain handles of the black, white, and teal. I'm not sure why the khaki handles were made differently.

Thank you! The handles of the khaki are prettier but so thick that they might slide off my shoulder. I haven't used it yet so I will update later. I think I prefer the classic chain handles of the black, white, and teal. I'm not sure why the khaki handles were made differently.

Congrats!!! Did you get this from SCP chanel? Coz I know they have got a couple in, versus beverly hill still gets none in yet.....:cursing:

I also noticed the thicker strap on the bronze and I hope it wouldn't slide off the shoulders easily....but I can't resist the beautiful color too so I must get the khaki (and I don't have the budget to buy 3 same bags in 3 different colors like you!).

:heart: it!