**PICS** Khaki baby cabas.

Congrats!!! Did you get this from SCP chanel? Coz I know they have got a couple in, versus beverly hill still gets none in yet.....:cursing:

I also noticed the thicker strap on the bronze and I hope it wouldn't slide off the shoulders easily....but I can't resist the beautiful color too so I must get the khaki (and I don't have the budget to buy 3 same bags in 3 different colors like you!).

:heart: it!

Yes, from SCP. I think some people must have passed on it because I was 8 on the list and they are only getting 8 and I heard another SA telling a curious client that she could not add her to the list because SCP is only getting a few more in and there is a wait list a mile long. If it slides off I will just have to improvise and hold it there. The color is too beautiful to pass up. Do you remember what # you were on the list?

Yes, from SCP. I think some people must have passed on it because I was 8 on the list and they are only getting 8 and I heard another SA telling a curious client that she could not add her to the list because SCP is only getting a few more in and there is a wait list a mile long. If it slides off I will just have to improvise and hold it there. The color is too beautiful to pass up. Do you remember what # you were on the list?

I am further down like #14 or 15, though my SA think I should be able to get it coz she said some of the people before me are actually the SAs, and in this case, they must let all customers got them first b4 the SAs. But I am #1 on the Beverly Hills list too so I am sure I will be able to get it.

I agree the color is too beautiful to pass up. But do let us know if the chains slide down your shoulders after you use it.