SO . . . Not a Birkin. A Reveal

Congratulations LH!
This is the most beautiful SO Kelly I have seen! I have one in BdP, but nothing can compare to your new beauty!
~enjoy~

Penny!So good to see you and thanks so much for your lovely compliment. I think it's the Evergrain that really makes the bag.

How are you doing with the aftermath of the hurricane? We're getting pelted with the outer bands and expect another five inches today.:nuts: I certainly hope you and the adorable Ryker (he's a beauty - so handsome) are okay and staying dry.

Thanks so much dear Mia. I felt badly not sharing it with you immediately, but I knew that you had your hands full to say the least.

You definitely have to have one too, and I agree that the 22 will be the perfect size for you, and we will by SO Kelly twins in Paris and Provence in 2011.:yahoo:

Now, what color are you going to get!:biggrin:

Well, I was considering Prune...since that is still a neutral really and it's not black! (As you know - I tend to just get everything in black.) But after seeing the Ebene...sigh! I'll have to wait while before I can get one, as I'll probably have to place a SO. I have time to decide (I know, I cannot say "BOTH!")

Well, I was considering Prune...since that is still a neutral really and it's not black! (As you know - I tend to just get everything in black.) But after seeing the Ebene...sigh! I'll have to wait while before I can get one, as I'll probably have to place a SO. I have time to decide (I know, I cannot say "BOTH!")

Well, Mia, I'm not sure that Evergrain is offered in prune at this point (maybe it will be in the future ;)), but I think you'd love the ebene too.

You can come down and try mine on if you'd like! The SO and I would be happy to have you.