SO . . . Not a Birkin. A Reveal

EEEEEKKKKKK

Gorgeous!!!!!! WOW!!!
I am sorry to be so late to the party!!!!
The color is go wonderful.

attachment.php

Congratulations!! I am sorry I missed the party. I hope you saved me some cake!!!

LilyHermes - you little sneak! :lecture: How did you get this one by me?! IT'S GROGEOUS! :cloud9::drool:

I knew you wanted a SO Kelly and were looking into it with this exact combo (okay, with a red lining) ... :chatty:

and now to see you have this stunning beauty! :drinkup:

Okay, 19 pages and I'm just now reading this thread! I'm am oh so late to this party. But I am so happy that I did not miss it! (Or at least could read all about the fun had by all!) I swear I thought my brain was stuck in neutral gear (well, more than usualy anyway) and was so confused about your So kelly!

Sigh! It's absolutely gorgeous!
Let's all have another look-see, shall we?

attachment.php

Note to self, now in bold and underlined... MUST GET A SO KELLY

LilyHermes...maybe I can come over to watch your bag for you in case Shelby, Chaz, Hair-Mess, and Robee are planning something? ;)

Seriously, it is a beauty. Love the colour and Evergrain is too gorgeous! It reminds me a little of the old Ardennes - a touch of gloss but subtle. The size is perfect for you. I agree, just right for travel. (Maybe I can get one too in time for France 2011?)

Congratulations my dear! You So deserve it!

Congratulations! What a lovely reveal and a beautiful smiling SA. Not that H SAs do not smile but it is nice when they do and especially nice when they are carrying a huge orange box.

LilyHermes - you little sneak! How did you get this one by me?! IT'S GROGEOUS!

I knew you wanted a SO Kelly and were looking into it with this exact combo (okay, with a red lining) ... :chatty:

and now to see you have this stunning beauty! :drinkup:

Okay, 19 pages and I'm just now reading this thread! I'm am oh so late to this party. But I am so happy that I did not miss it! (Or at least could read all about the fun had by all!) I swear I thought my brain was stuck in neutral gear (well, more than usualy anyway) and was so confused about your So kelly!

Sigh! It's absolutely gorgeous!
Let's all have another look-see, shall we?

attachment.php

Note to self, now in bold and underlined... MUST GET A SO KELLY

LilyHermes...maybe I can come over to watch your bag for you in case Shelby, Chaz, Hair-Mess, and Robee are planning something? ;)

Seriously, it is a beauty. Love the colour and Evergrain is too gorgeous! It reminds me a little of the old Ardennes - a touch of gloss but subtle. The size is perfect for you. I agree, just right for travel. (Maybe I can get one too in time for France 2011?)

Congratulations my dear! You So deserve it!

Thanks so much dear Mia. I felt badly not sharing it with you immediately, but I knew that you had your hands full to say the least.

You definitely have to have one too, and I agree that the 22 will be the perfect size for you, and we will by SO Kelly twins in Paris and Provence in 2011.:yahoo:

Now, what color are you going to get!:biggrin:

Congratulations! What a lovely reveal and a beautiful smiling SA. Not that H SAs do not smile but it is nice when they do and especially nice when they are carrying a huge orange box.

Thank you, arztin. I certainly appreciate your kind remarks, and I certainly agree on the "beautiful smiling SA." She's lovely to me, and she smiles even if I don't buy what she's showing me.:P

But, she knows that she has me "hooked" too and that I'll always be back!

i keep coming back to look at your bag. it's gorgeous!! i thought i wanted a kelly 32 but now i think i want a SO Kelly first since it's so versatile. :love:

Oh, thank you, awbrat. I'm honored by your "multiple" visits. I just love the SO for her versatility too.

I kind of feel liberated not having to clutch the handles of the Birkin and Kelly for dear life. I have hands again!:biggrin: