Food Let's talk sushi

i heart:
chopped scallop rolls/cone - consists of chopped scallop, tobiko and the japanese-style mayo UBER good!
salmon belly sashimi
toro sashimi
anyone ever heard of geoduck? geoduck sashimi is also yummy!
we have lots of awesome japanese restaurants where i am (Vancouver, BC Canada) there's this one place that makes an Unagi with cream cheese sushi.yuumm and also one called dragon-ball sushi which consists of the salmon eggs (forgot what its called) with mango puree and fresh crab meat.

I think i need to go for sushi right now.. :smile:

I :heart: Japanese! I always try to get toro (not alot of places in Toronto carry it), white tuna, and salmon are my all time favorites! My fav sushi restaurant has turned into a madhouse with too many people for lunch and dinner!! It used to be so quiet and good, now I hate going there!! Any recommendations for toronto sushi restaurants??

I adore Salmon sashimi, Spicy tuna handrolls, and Salmon Roe(Ikura) sushi...the little eggs pop in your mouth while you chew, a nice salty flavor. Spicy tuna salads are generally excellent everywhere. Seaweed salad is lovely too, esp if it's served over lettuce. And for some reason, I love Philadelphia rolls.. I have no idea why: salmon, cream cheese, and cucumber. Maybe it's the texture?

I loved Unagi for a while, up until I once tried to make Unagi sushi at home... after that attempt, I haven't been able to eat Unagi ever again.. it's gross!

Unagi
Sashimi- tuna, salmon, raw sweet prawns, yellow tail.most of the raw fish..
Sweet egg sushi
Sashimi salads
Udon soup
Soba soup
Katsu Don
Unagi Don

ahhh, i want japanese food! and london doesn't have the quick quick fast fast cheap cheap restaurants i'm used to having in spore!!!!!! 2 more weeks... 2 more weeks baby!!! and im back in spore!!!!