My FIRST Bbag ever! Fittingly, it's a FIRST! *pics*

^_^ i'm excited! yah when i saw the first at holt... it did loook very small, but true it was beside all the larger bags... :biggrin: you should take photo of you holding it... PLEASE? haha

hey eping - I'll try to do that later tonight. I was trying to wait for the weekend so I could get it in natural light, but I'll try with just indoor light tonight. :yes:

Jennifer - Thanks Jen! I took her out for a quick spin already when I met up with a friend for coffee last night. I packed her back in her dustbag with stuffing last night though because it might rain today so I don't want to ruin her!

OMG, your new pewter first is TDF - absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :love: :love: :love: Took my breath away when I was so lucky to see it IRL!!! The colour and condition of the bag are amazing!!! CONGRATS on finally getting your dream balenciaga bag!!!!!! Can't wait to see your other new bags and may this be the first of many, many, many b-bags for you!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :party: :yahoo:

awww.. thanks Shar! I'd LOVE more bbags.. actually I really want a makeup clutch but the price at Holts is ridiculous. But you know that episode of SATC when Carrie was getting kicked out of her rent controlled apartment and she goes she'll literally be the lady that lives out of her shoes? I'm worried that I'll end up being the lady that lives out of her purses! After the buying frenzy of November and the upcoming December vacation... I need to tone things down!!

juicy couture jen - heehee... I'm a GREAT enabler so if you need any more encouragement... :graucho: Seriously though... I should be encouraging you on your ban instead cuz it's SO hard to do without people encouraging you to break it and buy. Good luck with the ban! :flowers:

:yahoo: Congratulations, I am so happy for you! Isn't it wonderful after dreaming and drooling over Bal for so long, you get to see first hand what all the fuss is about? Your a sweet gal and deserve every second of your enjoyment!
:graucho:
Any thoughts for number two yet? What kind of Bal friend would I be if I didn't ask that question!
;)
She really is gorgeous! Congrats, again!

^^
aww thanks Deana!

and great Bal friend you are!! and what kind of a Bal friend would I be if I didn't say - I already have thoughts on 2, 3, and 4?? :graucho:

the bbag bug bites hard!! :yes: I have an ink city on her way in the near future. Can't wait til it arrives!! :yahoo:

my third and fourth lemmings are an 05 turq city and an 06 rouge vif city... I really really want these! I almost had the 05 turq city, but then I got the option between two of them so I went for the one that was cheaper and in better condition (both were in really great condition though), but then the seller turned around and changed her mind after I let the other choice go!! :hysteric:

So seems to be a trend that I don't get the bbags I really covet when I first try... but getting the pewter gives me hope that if I just keep trying - I'll eventually get it! *fingers crossed*

This may be a question for another thread... but from the 07 swatch - the vermillion looks like a true red instead of an orangey-red so I was thinking perhaps I'd be better off getting the s/s 07 vermillion in stead of an 06 rouge vif? What do you think?

^^
This may be a question for another thread... but from the 07 swatch - the vermillion looks like a true red instead of an orangey-red so I was thinking perhaps I'd be better off getting the s/s 07 vermillion in stead of an 06 rouge vif? What do you think?

I've been wondering the same thing. But if you look at these pics, rouge vif looks less orangey than the "true red":

atelier.naff: Rouge red