What color is this coin purse?

tvstar

Mar 11, 2006
Picture1062.jpg

^Have you seen the pony hair ones in person TVstar? I never liked pony hair either until I got one and I love it. It's so nice. But the coin purses come in regular leather too. A pale rose pink coin purse would be nice...

I think that is the cream cause it looks like it has crystals. I just got the cream pony from Aloharag for $105. I was a litttle nervous I would not like it but when I received it in the mail, I was so relieved. It is absolutely gorgeous in person.

^Have you seen the pony hair ones in person TVstar? I never liked pony hair either until I got one and I love it. It's so nice. But the coin purses come in regular leather too. A pale rose pink coin purse would be nice...

I haven't but a lot of people have said bad things about them so I thought they were ugly. I love the silver hardware on the one pictured:smile: I would love to see a pic of yours

I think that is the cream cause it looks like it has crystals. I just got the cream pony from Aloharag for $105. I was a litttle nervous I would not like it but when I received it in the mail, I was so relieved. It is absolutely gorgeous in person.

What a great deal! Can you post a pic?