Clutch in Black Caviar.....

PennyD2911

O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
Have any of you seen this bag, it has a silver double C closure? I have only seen pics of this clutch in lambskin w/ diamond stitching. My SA is holding the caviar for me. If you have seen the bag I would appreciate your comments. I have to give my SA an answer today if I want to purchase it.
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving~~~~~
I am celebrating Black Friday:nuts: by staying home!! LOL

Thank you girls!!!! You all are the BEST:heart: :heart:

I just was not sure after seeing so many pics of the clutch in the lambskin if I would be happy w/ the caviar. But you all have helped me to see that it will be beautiful, versatile and more practical than the lambskin. I will phone my SA in the morning and have her to send it. I have 3 holiday events to attend in the next 3 weeks so I am sure I will love it! Thanks again!

I want a black caviar clutch!! Does any one know if I can still find one????

I will ask my SA in the morning if she will check their stock to see if there is another one. She had mine on hold because she is helping me choose pieces for my Chanel collection that will be classic and timeless. I requested to be on the waitlist for the baby cabas;) but she agrees that it is a great bag.

If she does not have one I will let you know and if you like I can PM you my SA @ Saks in Atlanta info.