Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal To The Metal Sasha Shoulder Bag

well, i love the 90's too. i didn't mean it as a bad thing and i was born in the 70's, grew up in the 80's and 90's and all i'm saying is that yes, in the 70's and 90's specifically from what i remember, they used that burnt orangey brown color a lot which is what i meant. i could be entirely wrong but that's what i remember growing up. i guess i should of tried to explain it better. anyhoo, as you all say, to each his own and sorry if i offended anyone! :s

well, i love the 90's too. i didn't mean it as a bad thing and i was born in the 70's, grew up in the 80's and 90's and all i'm saying is that yes, in the 70's and 90's specifically from what i remember, they used that burnt orangey brown color a lot which is what i meant. i could be entirely wrong but that's what i remember growing up. i guess i should of tried to explain it better. anyhoo, as you all say, to each his own and sorry if i offended anyone! :s
no worries Purse Love :flowers: i think sometimes things come across weird on the internet ;)
i don't remember this color being popular in the 90s but then again, i was in college and have many black out periods. :lol:

you didn't. i was just teasing you. ;)

izz, you bought a sasha and there was no reveal thread???

We were just kidding, Purse Love. :P No worries!

Thanks for all of the reveals and info on his line. I love it! I finally saw the Sasha and Sookie in black, brown and rust today at Nordies. While, I love the Sasha, I think that it might be a little big for me. I think the Natasha from Resort '09 will work out better. Does anyone know what colors this bag will be available in and its possibly release date? TIA! :flowers:

http://www.marcjacobs.com/#/en-us/marcbymarcjacobs/women/resort09/bags?lookId=32
http://www.marcjacobs.com/#/en-us/marcbymarcjacobs/women/resort09/bags?lookId=31&

Thanks for all of the reveals and info on his line. I love it! I finally saw the Sasha and Sookie in black, brown and rust today at Nordies. While, I love the Sasha, I think that it might be a little big for me. I think the Natasha from Resort '09 will work out better. Does anyone know what colors this bag will be available in and its possibly release date? TIA! :flowers:

http://www.marcjacobs.com/#/en-us/marcbymarcjacobs/women/resort09/bags?lookId=32
http://www.marcjacobs.com/#/en-us/marcbymarcjacobs/women/resort09/bags?lookId=31&

there hasn't been a whole lot of info about resort yet, but I was thinking the same way you are - that maybe I'd hold off for the Natasha instead of Sasha. I really like this color A LOT!!

Attachments

• natasha.jpg
    natasha.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 288
not to nit pick or anything, but has anybody noticed that some pics of the sasha have 2 zippers for the flappy round opening on some websites and others have 1 zipper? what's that all about?? i noticed on saks, neiman's and bergdorf's there are 2 zips for the opening and on barney's and nordstroms there's just one. i actually got mine on the bergdorf website and mine actually has one zip when they're pic has 2 and thought well, maybe the 2 zip one is just a sample? but now i noticed on the saks video where they have that chairlift girl carrying it, it actually has 2 zips too which also may be a sample i guess? i don't know. i'm just concerned about counterfeit issues, you know?

^ Very observant, Purse Love! I was scrutinizing Dawn's and Roo's pics, and they both look like they only have one zipper. And yet I've seen double zippers on those sites, too! How strange. :thinking: