WOW: '04 LILAC weekender :-)

I'd like to share something with all of you about this listing, and you can gather from it what you want.

I believe (not 100% sure, but about 90% sure) that this lister now has two ebay IDs. That's not necessarily fatal, and I don't know what reason there is for this, but it just struck me as odd. Here's the background:

I listed a coach bag a few days ago, and got an inquiry on it from an ebayer in Canada. She'd looked up my feedback and found that I'd bought many Bbags and we struck up a friendly email conversation. She offered to sell me a new condition 04 lilac weekender, and some others. I didn't bite because (you all know) I've bought enough bbags!!! She sent me a few follow up emails and pictures, including the one of H. Duff in the listing. I've since deleted most of her emails, but still have a couple pictures of the lilac she emailed me, and it's on the same carpet and same layout/lighting as the pics in the listing. Also, the lister here is from Canada, as was the lady I was emailing.

All this is to say that I think this is the same lady who was emailing me about her bag. She seemed very nice. I can't say a single thing negative about her. But I wonder why she would set up a new ebay ID to sell this bag when she already had another one with plenty of positive feedback.

hmmm...well hasn't there been a ton of photo theft on ebay lately with b-bags? possibly this seller with 0 feedback is a new account that used the other canadian gal's pictures?

ebay is sooo rife with fakes. i think i reported 5 last nite. it's sad because sometimes people bid high amounts on them. :s