Pochette Acessoires - Canada

I can't tell you the price since I don't know...before price increase it was $300, from what I was told. I expect it to be maybe $315 now?
As for what it can hold, I can put my cell phone, porte monnaie plat, credit card holder, lip gloss, small bottle of lotion, mirror, cles + keys, eyedrops and a stain remover pen in there. You may be able to find a picture of what I can fit in there in the Visual Aids thread in the LV Reference Library.

As for the shoulder strap, it's a little shorter than regular shoulder bags...if you have a small frame you may be able to fit it comfortably on your shoulder but I need the pochette extender in order for the bag to sit on my shoulder nicely.

Let me go get my price list. Mine is from September though so won't be current.
Okay, found it. Karman's right... it was $300.
As for the strap, I have a long leather strap that I put on mine sometimes. It probably looks goofy but I don't care, LOL
You can fit quite a lot in it actually considering its small size, because it "gives" if you know what I mean.
Here's the strap I have:
lv-v53-01sm.jpg

Here's the original strap:
lv-p66-01sm.jpg

Let me go get my price list. Mine is from September though so won't be current.
Okay, found it. Karman's right... it was $300.
As for the strap, I have a long leather strap that I put on mine sometimes. It probably looks goofy but I don't care, LOL
You can fit quite a lot in it actually considering its small size, because it "gives" if you know what I mean.
Here's the strap I have:
lv-v53-01sm.jpg

Here's the original strap:
lv-p66-01sm.jpg

do you think you could pm me the list? and...if the list is from september...does that mean that there's already been a price increase or something?

the pricelist is in fact a booklet of canadian prices as of Sept 2006. there was a price increase Nov 8.. .haven't personsally been to store since the increase though..not sure if it's across the board increase or on certain items.

Yes it can definantely be carried over the shoulder. Its a pretty classic piece, so you cant really go wrong by buying it, unless you are not a small bag carrier!! cuz this is probably meant for nights out, or minimum carry occasions. etc.. very cute, I say go for it!!