Photos of Cruise Port Epaule MM and comparison to Baggy PM

Steph

Extremely obsessed w/ LV
May 26, 2006
I posted a few photos of my new Port Epaule MM into the collection threads, but I have received a few requests for some more photos, so here you go guys. I love this bag so much! :heart: It is big, but not as big as the GM.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here you can see what I have in the bag, and it is far from full. I can also add snacks for my son, a bottle of water, etc and still have room. I keep a diaper, wipes, bibs, etc in the outer zipper pocket.

attachment.php

Comparison with the Baggy PM photos in the next post...

Attachments

• mm1.jpg
    mm1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 475
  • mm3.jpg
    mm3.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 426
  • mm4.jpg
    mm4.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 433
  • mm5.jpg
    mm5.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 427
  • mm2.jpg copy.jpg
    mm2.jpg copy.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 455
Here is a comparison with the Baggy PM for size. It is not much longer, but it is wider in depth.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mm6.jpg
    mm6.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 376
  • mm7.jpg
    mm7.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 383
:wtf: This bag is not handheld ?

I posted a few photos of my new Port Epaule MM into the collection threads, but I have received a few requests for some more photos, so here you go guys. I love this bag so much! :heart: It is big, but not as big as the GM.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here you can see what I have in the bag, and it is far from full. I can also add snacks for my son, a bottle of water, etc and still have room. I keep a diaper, wipes, bibs, etc in the outer zipper pocket.

attachment.php

Comparison with the Baggy PM photos in the next post...

This photo (borrowed from another tPF thread) might clear up some confusion. I have the MM (the medium bag they have hanging.) The GM (the one with the handles) is the larger one that has been previously discussed.

cruiseline.jpg

Ooh, very cute! Is the strap long enough for it to be worn messenger style, in addition to just on the shoulders? Oh, and I love your agenda! I think it's an agenda, unless it's a wallet? Can I ask what color it is? Thanks!

Ooh, very cute! Is the strap long enough for it to be worn messenger style, in addition to just on the shoulders? Oh, and I love your agenda! I think it's an agenda, unless it's a wallet? Can I ask what color it is? Thanks!

Thanks... it is a little short for me to wear it messanger style, but I think petite ladies might be able to? My agenda is Indigo Vernis, I love it:love: and use it as a wallet.